Friday, May 5, 2017

Senior Pictures

I thought I handle on how many activities come with senior year, but whew!  It has definitely been more than what I thought.  All good.  Just a lot.

One of the obvious is senior pictures.  I had put them off until this spring because our fall was so full.  (I always think I have more time.)  Well spring has been even fuller.

I had found a photographer to take Sarah's photos last weekend, but due to inclement weather, we had to cancel.  (Darn that Texas size wind!)  There was no time to reschedule either.

With the boys gone on a camping trip last weekend, and the house being more female friendly, I thought I'd dust off my old lens, the one I use to take portraits with, and take a shot at the photos myself.

It's been a LONG time, but here is a sampling of the results.







We are so pleased!   We narrowed down the final selection to 15.  And it was so hard to pick just three for announcements.

Next up, mailing the announcements and shoring up details for the Seton graduation weekend, (after our vacation to the beach)!  



~  Patty  ~




6 comments:

  1. Patty,
    They are beautiful!
    And even more special because Mom took them!!!
    Beach???
    Have an awesome time!
    Send pics! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of an exceptionally beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful! You did a fantastic job! Have fun at the beach....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty! That photo of the year on her feet is so cute! What a beautiful child you have, and a very gifted one too.
    Have a wonderful time at the beach this year, I hope the wind will behave itself!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful but then you had a great subject to work with.
    I did my kids senior pics myself and that just makes them more special.
    by the way, she looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job!

    (can I ask you a favor, please for prayer... just tonight found out that my mom has cancer. I'm devastated and I know you've walked this road before. Will you pray for me my friend?) ~tara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails