Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Picnic 2017

I get tired of being stuck in the kitchen on holy days and holidays.  Don't you?

For Easter this year, I requested a picnic.  I packed ham and croissants, potato salad, and homemade coleslaw.  There was water, lemonade, and soda as well as  mini cheese cakes with fruit for dessert.

We had a super, lovely day, and I really enjoyed being outdoors instead of in the kitchen!










And little Miss Britches even fell sound asleep on the car ride home.  ;)

Wishing you all continued Easter joy ~

Patty

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! Really really smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great idea. I'm glad you had such a nice day. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathleen. I was really needing a recharge (in a relaxing way), and the family needed some downtime.

      Delete
  3. So fun to see these Easter day photos. What a great idea! It looks like it was the perfect memory maker for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sarah. It definitely was a memory-making day!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails