That's what my friend Sarah called it.
Outside my window ~
(We don't own a trampoline :0)
Massive, severe, spring storms ripped through our area last week. We now need a new roof, gutters, shed roof, screens, and fence. David's truck looks like a pocked-mark mess as well.
It'll all be okay. Eventually.
I am thankful for ~
* all the prayers that have poured in for my mom
* my mom's recovery (as I type, she is still in the hospital).
* fresh flowers in the bedroom
What I am reading ~
(I'm just about to begin this. It was the companion to Angel on the Square that I read and loved.)
From the school room ~
* We have only six weeks left! It's coming to an end quickly, and I think it is that way because Miss Sally is a senior.
* Getting ready to order graduation announcements. (Eek!)
* Heading out to freshman orientation this weekend. (Wish I could slow things down a bit!)
* Field trip :: Miss Clementine was an astronaut last week!
* Rainy, Sunday afternoon at the library to pick up resources for her research paper.
I am praying for ~
* my mom's continued recovery. She has a very large (my sister thought 12") incision from back to front where they had to operate through the ribs. They successfully removed the upper right lobe of her right lung.
Around the house ~
From the kitchen ~
Kentucky Derby Pie
Oven Steak Fries
I am listening to ~
... the kids cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. They rotate who washes, dries, and vacuums the floor each month. It's a BIG help!
Coming down the pike this way ~
Monday - Meet the farrier to have Penny's hooves trimmed.
Tuesday - EDGE youth group
Wednesday - Children's choir practice
Thursday - Ice Skating lessons for Miss Mabel
Thursday - Field trip / Severe Weather Safety Class
Friday - Little Women's Club
Friday - Honor Society luncheon for Miss Sally
Friday - Saturday - Freshman orientation with Miss Sally down at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Saturday - Choir sings at 5pm Mass
Sunday - Palm Sunday
One last photo to share ~
May your week ahead be full of sunshine!
~ Patty ~