So this is one that I completely forgot to put on my blog, and, oh my gosh! It is SO good!
Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup ::
1 pound ground beef
1 cup onion, diced (I substitute with onion powder.)
3 cloves garlic, minced
6 cups of very strong beef broth
(1) 28 oz can chopped tomatoes
(1) 28 oz can whole tomatoes (I put mine in the blender a little bit since my family doesn't like whole tomatoes.)
1/2 cup ketchup
1 1/2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
1-2 TBSP brown sugar
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 cups dry macaroni to add in at the end
1. In a medium frying pan, brown the ground beef, onion and garlic until ground beef is no longer pink. Drain the grease and place in large crock pot.
2. Add the broth, cans of chopped and whole tomatoes, Worcestershire, brown sugar, and Italian seasoning. Add more sugar and Worcestershire to taste if needed. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3. When you are ready to serve, dry macaroni and let cook for 20-25 minutes and then serve.
I was trying to figure out where I found this recipe, but the page I printed out doesn't have the blog name, only the name Karlynn. So thank you, Karlynn!
~ Patty ~