Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Letter H

Hot glue guns scare the poop out of me.  (One nasty burn is all it takes.)  But last Sunday, I got the crafting itch when I saw this idea come across FB from a friend-of-a-friend's page.

This little project is far from perfect, but it has added a splash of Valentine color on our front door.

I'm happy.

So here we go...








Taa Daa!

Scrap fabric pre-cut square, heavy paper stock letter H, and ribbon all from JoAnn Fabrics - with teacher discount card... $12 and some odd cents.

The only thing that really bothers me is that I wish it would have been an 18" letter instead of a 12" letter.

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. Your title made me think of Sesame Street! Such a cute idea...might have to make an emergency craft run to the WalMart this week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!!!
    All crafty!
    Looks great, Patty.
    And you are way ahead of me.
    I don't even own a hot glue gun!!!!! Lol!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails