Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Baby is 5!!

Where has the time gone?


She is a lover of My First Little House Books, so we had a Little House birthday theme.  It was so much fun to put together!!



The sweet, paper dolls were a gift from Grammy.

And just like Laura who turns 5 and receives a new doll in A Little House Birthday, Miss Clementine turned 5 and received a new doll.


(The doll was from Target and the pioneer, doll dress was found on Etsy.) 

I was very impressed with the detail on the (4 piece) doll dress.  Here's a close up ::



And how can you pretend to be Laura Ingalls without a pioneer dress to wear??

(Miss Clementine's pioneer dress was found on Etsy.)


Coffee with Pa!


She loves her dress and wears it All!  The!  Time!


She helped her sister decorate her birthday cake.


Isn't that the coolest??  I found it on Pinterest, here.  (I love Pinterest and would be lost without it!)


5!!

I still cannot believe it.

Her life has brought us so much joy ever since we found out I was pregnant with her.

Happy birthday, sweet girl!  We love you so very much!

XoXo

Daddy and Mommy

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet sweet party! Love all of the details. Anna had a pioneer party when she turned 8! Oh that dress you found her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you... there is a new coloring book out from illustrations; she'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is five either! Love the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh 5! Such a fun age. Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiest Birthdays to your sweet baby!!!!!
    You are the awesomest party planner!!!
    Five is soooo fun!
    Please give her a hug from Pa. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! I love the log cabin cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails