Monday, January 30, 2017

Great Wolf Lodge

Oh my gosh!  We had so much fun!  The last time we were at Great Wolf Lodge was about 5 1/2 years ago when I was preggers with Miss C.

This visit was a great Christmas gift that we saved until now.   (I am all for the "experience" gifts.)

We all received a pair of wolf ears upon check-in to get the fun going.  :)


They also had our room ready right away (we were there at 1pm),  so after a quick swim suit change, we were off for some good time rock & roll!



I was pleasantly surprised to receive a $50 resort credit (good toward anything), so we each go a pool side snack.

They swam and swam and swam.  And I thought I was going to die on one of the water slides Miss Sally took me on, but I lived. (I'm getting too old for this stuff!  Ha ha!)

From 7:15pm-8:00pm, while the big kids went to the water park, I took Miss Clementine to the Jammie Jamboree.  45 minutes of shaking what God gave you.  Non-stop dancing.

Check out this little clip I took of Miss C gettin' down. :)

Jammie Jamboree from Patty Hughes on Vimeo.

And at 8pm sharp, it was bedtime stories with Violet the Wolf.


My big kids changed and hung out at the arcade once the water park closed.  They enjoyed themselves as well.

In the morning, I bought some donuts for the birthday girl before they headed off for a morning swim.


We were home by noon.  (This facility is only 35 miles away from where we live.)

Oh my gosh!  Such great memories :)

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness.
    Patty!
    How amazing was this!!!!!
    I adored your baby girl dancing!
    Love love love family fun together!!!!!
    Nice job, Mom. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun place. I think there is one near us and I've always wanted to check it out.
    The birthday girl shaking her "thang"---adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails