They were well-liked!
Ingredients: (This is a doubled list to make 8 servings; 4 each.)
2 cans (8oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
32 slices Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
8 Velveeta Singles, cut in half
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
3. Stack 2 ham slices; wrap around 1 Velveeta piece.
4. Place, lengthwise, on dough triangle; roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5. Place, seam-side down, on foil-covered baking sheet.
6. Bake 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown.
This cheese is super hot! Make sure you allow time for these roll ups to cool off.
(I found this recipe on the Kraft website.)
~ Patty ~