Wednesday, November 2, 2016

All Hallows Eve 2016

Pumpkin carving usually happens on Halloween day since the Texas heat causes them to rot.  Really fast!


She decided to just color hers.  (I was quite happy with that stress-free choice! ;)



Wanting a healthy snack that day, I found this cute, carved carrot idea on Pinterest.



For dinner, I made these light, flaky hot ham and cheese roll ups.  (Recipe here.)




And for our cast of characters this year  we had ::

Little Red Riding Hood


Thing 1 (and Thing 2)


Nerf Zombie Strike guy


Preppy Frat Boys


Hoping you and your kids had a safe trick-or-treating time this year!!

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. So much fun! Love your little one as Red Riding Hood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Halloween! I made those carrots, too, only mine were in a salad.I will be posting mine photos with my weekly post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails