Friday, September 23, 2016

What's for Sunday Dinner?

It's been quiet around our house this past week with Miss Mabel and David away on her 8th grade "field" trip.  We miss them and look forward to their homecoming on Saturday. :)

The strangest thing around here is that I have had left overs.  This is a foreign concept to me!!  With so many mouths to feed, I never have left overs.  It's been nice.

I looked over my monthly menu and saw that I have the Crock Pot Creamy Chicken & Rice dinner down for Sunday.  I haven't made that dish in awhile, and my family LOVES it.

See recipe here.



For dessert, I thought I would make one of David's favorites, Snickerdoodle Bars.

See recipe here.


My family could eat these up in no time at all.  They are crazy yummy!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend wherever you are and a blessed Sunday.

~  Patty ~

2 comments:

  1. Leftovers, funny! We always have leftovers... I hate to eat them and so I cook dinner every single night. So I'm constantly shuffling them off to anyone who wants them! My frig is full of em... want my leftovers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that the boys are gone, we have leftovers at just about every meal. (But then I have my lunch ready for the next day!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails