Monday, September 19, 2016

Monkey Bread

I believe everyone, at some time, has had a piece of Monkey Bread.  It's so good!  It's hard to stop eating once you start.

If you have never made it or are a beginner cook, this is an easy recipe.

Monkey Bread



Ingredients:

4 tubes Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (you can buy the individual 10 biscuits per roll or a 4-pack of them.)
1 cup sugar
2 tsps cinnamon
2 sticks butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions:

1.  Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.

2.  Mix sugar and 2 tsps cinnamon in a ziplock bag (or in a medium size bowl).  Shake a few pieces of biscuit at a time in the bag.

3.  Layer in bundt pan or tube pan.

4.  Combine butter, brown sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon.  Bring to a boil.  Pour over biscuits.

5.  Bake at 350 degree F for approximately 40 minutes.


When cooled off a bit, just pull apart and eat :)

This is seriously addicting!

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to make this for so long!!! Now, I think I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can do that! And I'm sure I can entice little helpers with that one. Looks delicious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails