I believe everyone, at some time, has had a piece of Monkey Bread. It's so good! It's hard to stop eating once you start.
If you have never made it or are a beginner cook, this is an easy recipe.
4 tubes Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (you can buy the individual 10 biscuits per roll or a 4-pack of them.)
1 cup sugar
2 tsps cinnamon
2 sticks butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
2. Mix sugar and 2 tsps cinnamon in a ziplock bag (or in a medium size bowl). Shake a few pieces of biscuit at a time in the bag.
3. Layer in bundt pan or tube pan.
4. Combine butter, brown sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Pour over biscuits.
5. Bake at 350 degree F for approximately 40 minutes.
When cooled off a bit, just pull apart and eat :)
This is seriously addicting!
~ Patty ~