Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Books

So it's the first day of fall, and oh my goodness sake, that doesn't mean a darn thing in our neck of the woods.  Basically, instead of it being 98, it was 95 today.  :)

As an acquaintance would say, "Happy thoughts.  Happy thoughts."

When Miss Clementine heard it was the first day of fall, (she is still trying to figure out this adult concept since it is clearly swimming weather), she asked if we could bring out the fall books.

I pulled out our bin and this is what we found inside:


















Our collection of Halloween books can be found here.

Happy Fall!

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! It's very warm and humid here up north too, but not in the 90's! I know in my head it's fall, but it sure does seem more like summer.
    Fall is my favorite time of the year, and your book photos are getting me in the spirit of the seasons change. Now...if only the weather would cooperate!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails