Very few things are as delicious as a hearty, beef stew (especially when the weather is cooler out)!
Today? Not so much. It was in the mid-90's in North Texas, but come on, it is past mid-September. I had to make it :)
Put this easy to prepare dish together in your crock pot, and in no time, you have a delicious dinner.
1. One package of McCormick slow cooker beef stew seasoning
2. 3 medium-large potatoes (I use Idaho baking potatoes)
3. 5-6 carrots
4. 2-3 pounds of beef stew meat
1. I always use a crock pot liner (and regret it terribly when I forget or if I'm out!!). Place the meat into the crock.
2. Add 1 and 1/2 cups of water to the seasoning. Mix well and pour over meat.
3. I clean and cube potatoes.
4. Then clean and cut the carrots.
5. Add veggies to the meat.
6. Cover and cook either on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Yummy goodness! Super easy!
~ Patty ~