Sunday, September 18, 2016

Crock Pot Beef Stew

Very few things are as delicious as a hearty, beef stew (especially when the weather is cooler out)!

Today?  Not so much.  It was in the mid-90's in North Texas, but come on, it is past mid-September.  I had to make it :)

Put this easy to prepare dish together in your crock pot, and in no time, you have a delicious dinner.


Ingredients:

1.  One package of McCormick slow cooker beef stew seasoning
2.  3 medium-large potatoes (I use Idaho baking potatoes)
3.  5-6 carrots
4.  2-3 pounds of beef stew meat

Directions:

1.  I always use a crock pot liner (and regret it terribly when I forget or if I'm out!!).  Place the meat into the crock.


2.  Add 1 and  1/2 cups of water to the seasoning.  Mix well and pour over meat.



3.  I clean and cube potatoes.


4.  Then clean and cut the carrots.


5.  Add veggies to the meat.


6.  Cover and cook either on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.


Yummy goodness!  Super easy!

Enjoy.

~  Patty  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails