Saturday, August 13, 2016

What's for Sunday dinner?

Any big plans for the weekend??

One teenager has to lifeguard for 8 hours and two other teenagers have a party to go to.  David is working on an install for a customer, so that leaves the two littles and myself.

Tomorrow's calendar is empty.  And I'm more than happy to keep it that way :)

I am planning on a crock pot meal for Sunday, using this Zesty Chicken BBQ recipe.


As it cooks in the crock pot, it makes my house smell edible!!



I'm planning on making a Creamy Blueberry Pie for dessert.


Which reminds me, I need to pick up some fresh blueberries at the store today.

Hope you all have a great weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmm!
    I've made your entire meal from your recipes!
    And delicious is what I can say!!!!
    No plans for us tomorrow.
    Amen!
    Making Zucchini Lasagna and homemade meatballs!
    Well...Steve and Peyton are. I'm planning on a nice long nap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails