Saturday, August 6, 2016

What's for Sunday dinner?

How are your plans for the weekend coming along?  

I'm looking forward to a fairly calm, Sunday afternoon down here in Texas.  The kids seem to have more of a social life this summer than David and I, but I suppose that comes with having teenagers.

I am planning on making this awesome Crock Pot Pulled Pork BBQ.



It's so easy, especially since it cooks in the crock pot all day long!

I was going to make a side of these delicious, southern-style Easy Lima Beans to go with it.  Cooked in chicken broth and butter, oh my goodness, they are so good.



My favorite part of any meal is the dessert.  This Sunday I'm making homemade Coconut Cream Pie.



Wishing you all a great weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails