Saturday, July 30, 2016

What's for Sunday Dinner?

It's been quite some time since I had a Sunday dinner post.  Life has grown so busy that I have not been blogging as much.

The new, monthly menu planner I am utilizing is u-ma-zing!  When I sat down to write out the grocery list, my meals for the week were already planned,  (fist bump moment).


This Sunday we are having Crock Pot Pork Chops with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.



Our homeschool group rented out a pool through the city and is having a private pool party on Sunday night.  I thought it would be an awesome opportunity to get those incredibly tasty, 1/2 price shakes from Sonic afterward.   Yummy!


Have a great weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Patty!
    We do weekly themed nights too...
    Makes it soooo much easier!
    Always happy to see your posts. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy summer and happy back to school for your kiddos! Been missing checking your blog; can't wait to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails