Thursday, July 14, 2016

Such Sorrow

My heart has been breaking for the past week.


Since that awful night, I have been endlessly watching the news.  Yesterday, the burials began.  How my heart breaks for the families of the police officers.

May God continue to wrap them in prayer, love and support.  The love and support the officers of Dallas have been receiving is incredible to say the least.  So many stories being covered since this horrific night.  Stories that inspire and bring hope.



And how about Police Chief David Brown?


An amazing leader, so dignified and composed in what had to be one of the worst days of his life.  His ability to lead and unite in this time of extreme grief far exceeds those in office.

#prayfordallas

Pray for peace.  Pray for our country.


3 comments:

  1. Patty, you have been on my mind and my heart this week.
    Hugs, my dear friend.
    And I join you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been on my mind. So tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN!
    I missed this post when you wrote it last week and so much has continued to happen since.
    Joining you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails