Monday, June 6, 2016

Little Man's Baptism Birthday

This guy's Baptism birthday was over the weekend, and I may have pushed the "faith-based" gift for him a little far this year.  (We always get the kids one, small faith-based gift on this special day.)

He loves The Green Ember series; a book based on adventure, action, character-building moments, and virtue.






The virtue building and positive themes in the book series made me think this t-shirt was an appropriate gift for his special day ;)

"My place beside you, my blood for yours; till the Green Ember rises, or the end of the world."

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love that you celebrate Baptism birthdays. I just learned the date of my own Baptism birthday TODAY!!!! :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. Really, the girls (especially the little ones get all of the awwww. But Stan the Man... he's cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails