Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Glam Bags

** I am NOT receiving any reimbursement for this advertisement. **

You have to love teenagers and make-up.  Miss Sally recently subscribed to a make-up subscription that she heard about through some co-workers called Ipsy.

She signed up to receive a "glam bag" in the mail for $10 a month.  The glam bag is full of make-up surprises that are suited around your skin type (based on a survey you fill out when you sign up).

She was pretty excited, and I was pretty curious.

Her May glam bag arrived last week ::



 (Glamour Dolls gloss snob lip gloss)


(Eva NYC hair treatment)


(Smashbox mascara .... I don't particularly care for the "X-rated" name on it,  Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics skin bronzer - which she really likes because it covers her sunglasses tan line on her face - , and a Vera Moner eye smudge brush)



(Destination Chic make up bag)

I have to admit I was impressed with the selection and excited for her.  I may sign up for this subscription myself or at least split the cost with her.  ($5 each a month)

Actually, these would really make a great gift to some young lady in your life.  It would be the gift that keeps on giving.

~  Patty  ~

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I'd almost go for that too, if only my skin wasn't being so mid-life/postpartum ridiculous that I have to be so picky with what I use. This stuff is so cute. I've got to make a mental note for the future for my growing up teen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails