Saturday, May 21, 2016

Missing Margarita

Today...

My husband is in Peoria, IL at his niece's wedding.

Miss Sally and Ester have to work from 10am-3:30pm at the pool.

Miss Clementine has her first-ever ballet recital (30 minutes away).

Later, Miss Ester and Miss Mabel are participating in their 3rd goat-tying clinic (it's an overnight trip)  30 miles away.

I am suppose to go to the grocery store, but I'm thinking about making a liquor store run instead because I have no freaking libations in the house, and I live in a dry county.

To top it off, my monthly friend made her appearance so, I sent Miss Sally for donuts.

Life is good.  We are alive and kickin'.



Happy Saturday, friends.

~  Patty ~


5 comments:

  1. I, too,could use a margarita about now. Hang in there sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up taking the kids that were with me out to a Mexican restaurant after the recital and bought my margarita. Whew.

      Delete
  2. Well, that day is over!!!!
    Here's hoping today finds you on the couch with a good book and a glassful!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No couch and good book, but I am going to the library tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Re-reading this made me chuckle only because I hear ya, sister. The struggle is real. Hopefully your week ahead is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails