Thursday, April 7, 2016

FYI - Free Skin Cancer Screenings FYI

Tuesday morning, I was in the dermatologist's office receiving my *FREE cancer screening.

(Photo credit: Spot Me website)

*Due to Obamacare, my husband and I actually could not afford our insurance any longer and ended up going with Samaritan Health / Curio (a non- insurance health share program) about 14 months ago.  They help cover certain medical bills over $300 so we do a lot of self pay.

Last week, I decided to start calling around shopping "self pay" prices when a receptionist at this one particular office informed me about receiving my FREE cancer screening.  I was so excited.  It is funded by Spot Me.

At any rate, all is well.  I did opt to have one growth removed.  It was one of those very basic, punch biopsy procedures done and have already received the results; benign.

I HIGHLY recommend it.  What a peace of mind!

~  Patty  ~




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails