Saturday, February 27, 2016

What's for Sunday Dinner?

Does anyone else ever put their crock pot outside while cooking in it?  To avoid the really strong smells that linger in your house?

I love walking out to my itty bitty patio when the crock is plugged in out there, it smells mighty delicious!

I am trying a new crock pot recipe today, an angel hair pasta recipe.  I think it's going to be blog-worthy.

For Sunday dinner though, I'm making going crock pot again, this time  Crock Pot Pepper Steak, (recipe here).


For dessert, the kids wanted Texas Sheet Cake, (recipe here).


Here's wishing you a wonderful rest of your weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~


3 comments:

  1. I have made that recipe many many times!
    It is amazing!
    Enjoy your Sunday, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to give it a try

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails