Friday, February 5, 2016

What's for Sunday Dinner?

I have a confession to make, I didn't even know WHO was in the Super Bowl until last week!  I just don't follow football and I live in the football capital of the world ;)

We were, however, invited to a get-together on Super Bowl Sunday with some friends, so I will be making a new appetizer recipe for that and will share next week.

This Saturday night, we are entertaining  friends (Miss Clementine's godfather and family).  I love that family, and all of them are coming, including their adorable grandson :)


I wanted to be able to enjoy the visit so I decided to make the Baked Ham and Cheese (with Dijon sauce) recipe.


I plan to serve it as before, with chips and fruit.


For dessert, we will be having chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.

Easy peasy!

Have a fantastic weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. Mother, all you need to know is that you root for Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute..:
    What about Peyton Manning?!?!
    Have fun! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails