Outside my window ~
It's hard to believe that this is the last full week of February! Our winter has been anything but winter. We cherish this time of year since our summers temps can be so brutal.
Daffodils are in full bloom. Tulips are coming up. Trees are budding.
The ice cream truck comes playing a merry tune each evening (right at dinner time of course. Ha ha!)
I am thankful for ~
* waking up another day
* my faith
* the sound of mocking birds preparing for mating season
* the smell of spring air
What we are reading ~
I found this.
Adorbs! Miss Clementine will be making a lion face for art this week ;)
From the school room ~
* Stan the man aced his math, the first time in quite some time. Perhaps his new eye glasses made the difference?
(He's been in eye glasses for what seems his entire life. Wondering what biological side he inherited his bad eye site from prompts a great adoption talk.)
* SAT prep
* Religion: Baptism Birthday for Miss Clementine
We gave her a St. Ann with baby Mary peg doll. This precious set was found on Etsy, here.
I am praying for ~
* the many intentions of others
* for our country
* my Confirmation class
Around the house ~
All the above sums it up :)
From the kitchen ~
Looking forward to trying a new recipe (Grilled Cheese Croutons) to add to our delicious Cream of Tomato Soup!
I am listening to ~
The dishwasher running and the washing machine in its spin cycle. Thank God for modern appliances!!
Coming down the pike this week ~
* Monday - First Reconciliation for my Confirmation students. (13 of my students are technically RCIC students.)
* Tuesday & Wednesday - Dental check ups for all the kids! (Miss Sally & Ester are old enough to go on their own now. Woo Hoo!)
* Wednesday - Confirmation class
* Thursday - fingerprinting appointment for my LTC
* Friday - Stations of the Cross and Fish Fry at church
* Saturday - Teen party for the older two
A last photo to share ~
My Autumn Sage is blooming from the warm winter sun. Crazy.
Here's wishing all a wonderful week ahead!
~ Patty ~