Sunday, February 28, 2016

Crock Pot Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta

My little man just loves angel hair pasta.   When he requested it on the menu I looked up and found this new recipe.  It is delicious and easy to put together in the crock pot.

Crock Pot Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta



Ingredients:

2-4 boneless chicken breasts (I cut mine in half.)
1 packet Italian dressing mix (I like to use Good Seasons.)
4 oz cream cheese
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1 small can cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup of white wine (or chicken broth)
angel hair pasta (prepare according to package directions when chicken is done.)

Directions:

Place chicken in crock pot.  Combine Italian dressing mix, cream cheese, butter, soup, and broth.  Pour over chicken.  Turn crock pot only for 8 hours.  Serve over cooked angel hair pasta.

I found the recipe on www.plainchicken.blogspot.com.

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~


4 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! This looks like a great recipe that could feed a crowd too. I'm really falling back in love with my crockpot...it frees me up during the day, and gives me a great dinner!

    I love the new pics on the sidebar...your family is definitely growing up beautifully :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't forget to use the crock pot liners! They really free up the clean up time :) Thank you for the sweet comment on the pictures. They are growing too quickly :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, we are in such a crock pot rut. I make the same couple things over and over. I definitely want to try this recipe. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie, look at my recipe tab. I have a bunch of crock pot recipes. I'm excited to be trying a new meatball one this week as well! I'll let you know how that turns out.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails