Friday, January 15, 2016

Ham Tetrazzini

I knew I was going to have plenty of Christmas ham left over so I tried to plan ahead and look for a dish to make with it.  I found this ham tetrazzini recipe on www.allrecipe.com and am glad I did!

My family LOVES it!  The recipe is super easy and quick to prepare.




Ingredients ::

6 ounces of spaghetti
3 quarts water
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp chopped onion (I substituted onion powder instead.)
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup diced ham (I added more!)
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley


Directions ::

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.  Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.

2.  While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.  *Stir in onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.

*Because I substituted onion powder, I just bypassed the cooking onion and went straight to adding the soup mixture, etc.

3.  Stir in cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup water, and shredded cheese.  Heat mixture until cheese melts, stirring often.

4.  Mix in the ham, cooked and drained pasta and chopped parsley to saucepan; stir to combine.  Cook until mixture is heated through, then serve.

Prep : 15 minutes
Cook : 15 minutes
Ready : 30 min
Serves : 10

Enjoy!

~  Patty ~

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmm! Thanks Patty...
    I'm printing it out now for Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails