Monday, January 25, 2016

All The Little Ballerinas!

Our little ballerina turns 4 years old tomorrow!   It just seems like yesterday that she came into this world.  She's definitely not an angel, but boy oh boy! is she loved and continues to bring so much joy to our lives.

Cecelia is all about pink and ballet these days and requested a ballet-themed party.

So when I found this on Etsy, she was pretty excited :)



This adorable craft project was found on pinterest (a couple versions of it actually).  It was perfect for seven little girls.




I made cupcakes for all the little guests.



The little retro, plastic ballerina toppers were found on Etsy as well.




Ballerina paper plates were found on Amazon.

The table centerpiece (jar with tutu & pearls) was found on etsy.  (The flowers I picked up at Michael's).

We filled goody bags with pink nail polish ( found at TJ Max) and little ballerina necklaces ( found on etsy).


And then, thanks to Marie for this idea, we also sent each of the little ballerinas home with a special cookie!



The cookies were purchased from an etsy shop as well.

The entertainment was the best part!  Sally and Ester have a friend who is a real ballerina, so she came to entertain the little ballerinas for a spell.




After a lot of dancing and twirling, it was time to blow out candles.



Happy birthday, sweet Cecelia!  We love you to the moon and back.  May the lives of those you touch always be filled with joy.  Birthday blessings!

Love,
Daddy and Mommy

XOXO



20 comments:

  1. Oh sweet pictures! Elizabeth was looking at the pictures with me and said "Maybe I could go to her birthday party!" Ha...well, I had to tell her it already happened, but we both agreed it looked amazing. Maybe someday we will meet and get our two little spunky girls together, I think they would get a long well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be fun to get them together? I know a couple of other spunky girls in MN that you know, too ;) To get the whole gang together, oh what fun!

      Delete
  2. This is just magical, even to see in a post. The cupcakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy. She had a magical party, loved every bit of it, and then went to bed very early ;) Cupcakes: Boxed cake mix, store bought strawberry-flavored frosting, and then the little plastic ballerinas from etsy. Very easy!

      Delete
  3. Patty!
    This sweet party is every little girl's dream!
    Happy Birthday to your blessing...
    And that last photo?
    Please tell me you are framing it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that last photo, too! This was our last little kiddo birthday party. Kind of bittersweet. The next party she'll get with friends is when she is 8. I have to keep that family rule (parties at age 4, 8, 12, & 16) even with the last one or I"ll have some mad teenagers ;)

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little ballerina!
    The party ideas are soooo cute! Gotta love etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etsy and Pinterest!! If it wasn't for those two, well, I'd still be sitting here trying to figure out what to do :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, what a party! I bet you had fun putting this one together. ;o) The little details are amazing and Cecelia will remember how enthusiastic her mom was, to make her day special!

    I want you to know that I think of you and your family often, even if my online time has been limited this school year. I check in when I can!! Just a season in life, I know! :o) Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, M'am! It was fun, and actually easy. We just kept pink and ballet in mind. The rest fell into place after perusing Pinterest.

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday, sweet ballerina! It does seem like just yesterday she was born. You must have quite the reputation as a party giver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like yesterday, doesn't it?! We have no more birthday parties on the calendar for another year (when Ester turns 16). I look forward to the break :)

      Delete
  7. This is all so perfect. The cupcake toppers remind me of a music box from my childhood. And to have a real ballerina must have been a huge treat. Happy birthday sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they though? I had the same thought regarding the music box. Thanks, Mary!

      Delete
  8. Patty, this is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I love all of your special touches to make the day so dreamy for your little girl. And that face! Oh my, what joy in that smile and in her eyes.
    I was smiling the whole time I was reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was full of joy and excitement! Believe it or not, she was most excited about eating a cupcake and cookie the day of :)

      Delete
  9. Wow wow wow. She must have felt so loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She went to bed early that night. That's for sure. I think she dreamed about pink cupcakes because she stayed in bed all night long instead of coming down into our room to sleep ;)

      Delete
  10. Hi Patty! You need to be a party designer! Everything looks so amazing, and how about all that help you got with the craft time too :)
    The cupcakes look adorable. I think when my granddaughter gets a bit older, she would LOVE this. She's in a dance class right now. What a great idea to have a real, live ballerina there too.
    You and your husband score big here :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceil, I could not have pulled it together without the help of Pinterest or Etsy! LOL I do not like to go "out shopping" in this area. It takes too much time from our homeschool busyness. It sure was fun to put together; every little girls dream ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails