Friday, December 4, 2015

What's for Sunday Dinner?

Gosh!  I haven't done one of these posts in so long.

With Sunday being the feast of St. Nicholas, it's always a fun day in our house.


I was planning on making Shredded Turkey Breast Sandwiches, (see recipe here).



A side of double sweet potato fries (with honey and cinnamon) will compliment the sandwiches, (see recipe here.)



For dessert, I'll make our traditional candy cane coffee cakes, (see recipe here).

(Oh my gosh!  He was so little and cute in that picture, wasn't he?!)


Feast of St. Nick 2014 ~



Like many children around the world, we place our boots out the night before (December 5) and tradition has it, St. Nick delivers a new Christmas book (sometimes Christmas movie), chocolate coins or chocolate santa, and sometimes a little St. Nick toy.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty ~

3 comments:

  1. There you go, inspiring me again!
    I actually remembered this from last year and we are ready to wait for him!!!
    Thanks, faraway friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Yummy sounding meal! Happy Saint Nicholas day! It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! Yummy sounding meal! Happy Saint Nicholas day! It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails