Sunday, November 8, 2015

What's for Sunday dinner?

Kind of late on posting, but my word! Dinner was delicious tonight :)

I made a Maple-glazed Roast Pork (recipe here).


There was Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter (recipe here).


I made my favorite type of potato, Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes, (recipe here).


For dessert, we had Pecan Pie Muffins (recipe here).


I'm telling you, it was A-MA-ZING!

Our family had a good Sunday here in north Texas.  How was yours?

Tomorrow we have a fun day with a field trip to a wild life ranch and then it's all about David's birthday!  He's turning 47 tomorrow!

~  Patty ~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I wish I had been there! My mouth is watering at this dinner even at 6:40 am. We ended up with leftovers because yesterday the weather was decent and there were too many outside project to complete. No time to think up a wonderfully delicious meal :( Wish I had.
    It sounds like you have a wonderful day ahead. Happy Birthday to David!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hubby!!!!
    And I am all about those potatoes!
    Every recipe I have ever tried from you has been a keeper!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails