Friday, September 25, 2015

What's for Sunday dinner?

Carry out.

And I can hardly wait!

The first weekend of fall is going to be a good one for us.

David and little man just left for their first Troops of St. George camp out of the year.  They are heading up into OK to Chickasaw National Recreation Area taking advantage of the warm, southern weather...sliding down the rapids and swimming in the water holes!

Miss Ester is going to trailer her horse and head to a friend's ranch for the night.  They are going to go horse riding tomorrow together.

Miss Sally is heading out soon to the homecoming football game for our home school team.

Miss Mabel is having a friend come over for dinner and a movie.

The girls and I will head out to Mass tomorrow night.

Sunday is the big Family Fun Fall Festival at our parish, which I have to work at all day long.

The only thing I plan on baking is dessert on Sunday... Apple Oatmeal Crisp (recipe here).


Wishing you all a fantastic, first fall weekend of the year and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~


3 comments:

  1. I rarely really cook when my husband goes out. Usually it's something easy like eggs and toast. It's a nice break. My mom is cooking dinner Sunday for my little brother's 50th birthday, which will be a welcome break because my back is on sick leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Troop at our parish now. The boys all have a great time. I wish we had something for the girls. Maybe some kind of Guild needs to be started :)
    The apple crisp made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails