Saturday, September 19, 2015

What's for Sunday dinner?

I'm SO ready to get back to our Sunday dinner routine!  Even though it is still pretty hot down in Texas, I'm planning on a yummy, fall dessert...

Pumpkin Squares (recipe here).


Do you know how weird it can feel to be baking "fall dishes" and still go swimming during the day?!

Just yesterday, while at the grocery store, I saw a women grocery shopping in her swim suit cover up.  (There was nothing wrong with the cover up itself.)  I thought how strange it was especially just coming back from the northern Illinois area and they have real autumn weather going on.  

Sunday Din-din.  

I plan on doing a Crock Pot Pork Chop dinner.  (Recipe here).


We need to trim the front bushes today and have to finish preparing the games for the parish fall festival next weekend.  (Long story...)  Crock pot dinners just are best when I am ready to unwind or have a busy day.  Agree?

I best get dressed and busy before the sun heats things up.

Wishing all a wonderful weekend and a blessed Sunday!!

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how odd it would be making fall weather recipes in the TX heat. Here, it definitely feels fallish and hubby has a pot of chili on the stove for supper Yum.

    Hope the festival games went well. I totally get those "long story" parish projects. Good luck!
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chili sounds AWESOME right now :) Wish I was up there enjoying some with you!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails