Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's for Sunday dinner?

This Sunday, I'll be enjoying a potluck with the mamas of our homeschool group.  We are getting together Sunday evening to plan our social activities for the year.  I'm really looking forward to time with a bunch of great women/friends!

I am bringing a fruit tray with a Coconut  Cream  Fruit  Dip (recipe found here.)


and a Pina  Colada  Pound  Cake (recipe found here.)


(I love that stuff!)


For David and the kids, I'm going to make Baked Spaghetti (recipe found here) with garlic bread and a salad.


He is planning on trying a new, dessert recipe...Oreo Pudding Cake.  (Sounds easy for Big D.)

Do any of you have BIG plans for this Sunday?

Whatever your plans are, here's wishing you a great weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty ~


4 comments:

  1. Now that the newlyweds are in their own place and my oldest is in his own place, we are having family dinners on Sunday. This Sunday is beef gyros, marinated green beans, fruit salad and gelato for dessert. It's been an incredible amount of work -- tablecloths and dining room table set and all -- and pretty soon I'm going to start assigning side dishes to the adult children, but for now it's great knowing I get to see all my kids on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which place I'd rather be, your house or the mom's meeting for Sunday dinner?? Both sound delicious and probably much better planned and yummy than whatever I'll be serving. I'm kind of in lazy autopilot and nothing really sounds/looks/tastes good right about now. Enjoy the mom's meeting and planning for the new year! I know our group moms are meeting in Sept, but it happens to be the day after my due date so either way I probably won't be getting there. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dinner you're making for your family looks oh so good! Have fun planning and munching with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty! Well, here it is Sunday, and my big plan is a date with my disgusting shower. It needs a bath so bad! (And here I am blogging instead...sigh) Your dinner looks fabulous. How did the Oreo Pudding Cake go? I bet it was a huge hit. If it was here, I'd join you in a slice, and maybe a cup of coffee.
    Then. Off to the shower!
    Sunday blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails