Monday, August 31, 2015

Smiling Faces

What a blessing it was to see so  many smiles over the weekend.

It was a zinger of a weekend; we had only two things on the calendar going into it and ended up with a boatload of good memories and smiling faces.

Friday night, I dropped the older two girls off at the movie theaters to meet friends and watch Ant-man.  (They LOVED it!  It's a Marvel movie.)

Saturday afternoon had us at the stables hosting a super-duper fun, birthday party for Miss Mabel.

(More pics to come later.)

Saturday night the Mister and I went out for a quick dinner.  By ourselves.  Be still my heart...I love "dating" my man ;)

After Sunday 8am Mass, I had another date with my mister!

 Top Golf.   Bloody Mary.  Mimosas.


Free.

FREE.

We were invited to go with another couple who had this Mystery Shopper package.  They were reimbursed for food and drinks since they wrote a review on the service.

Next up, an ice cream social at our house for Miss Clementine and a handful of girlfriends.


7 darling girls (forgot to get a pic of one) eating ice cream and playing dolls, house, grocery shopping, baking, cooking... all little girl things.  

Sweetness!

Sunday night ended up with a game of Slip n' Slide Kick Ball.


It was our parish (youth group) vs Our Lady of Perpetual Help (Dallas).

So funny to watch.

No broken bones.  (Thank you, Jesus!)

Sometimes the best things in life are the unplanned!  (Can I get an Amen?!)

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Amen! That looks like one heck of a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend. That slip-n-slide kick ball looks like a blast! Wish I was young enough to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, for sure! I was thinking that looked fun, but dangerous. Glad you had some good quality time out with "the mister". So good to recharge those love batteries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! What? Two dates in one weekend? Oh my heavens! Love your weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful smiles. And the drinks look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slip and Slide Kickball...what? How were there no broken bones? I'm not even going to show that one to my kids! :-)
    Glad you were able to enjoy 2 dates in one weekend...you're a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails