Outside my window ~
End-of-summer, wilting flowers.
I am ready for a change, but it's still too hot to plant fall flowers down here in Texas.
I am thankful for ~
* a school year that smoothly picked up right where last year's ended
* inspiring homilies at Mass
* priests who support homeschooling families
What I am reading ~
Still on this...
From the school room ~
* This year's curriculum line up::
Miss Sally (junior)
Accounting (1st semester)
Marine Biology (with lab)
Logic (2nd semester)
Miss Ester (freshman)
Biology (with lab)
Keyboarding (1st semester)
*She will take American Sign Language her Junior and Senior year at the Jr. College and receive dual credit.
Miss Mabel (7th grade)
PE (horse riding lessons)
Music (*Music camp fulfilled this requirement)
Master Stan (4th grade)
* Living Liturgy -
September 8, St. Adrian (304)
Around our house ~
* David's brother, Daniel, was in Dallas on business and spent Sunday/Sunday night with us.
* This is SO my husband!
From the kitchen ~
We loved the new recipe, (crock pot) Shredded Tacos! (Recipe found here.)
I am praying for ~
* a blessed school year for everyone
* all dads who work so hard to financially support their family's home schools
* homeschool mamas
* for all those who have asked me to pray for them
* for an end to abortion
I am listening to ~
Miss Clementine play with her toy kitchen. (She is making soup.)
Coming down the pike this week ~
* Sunday - Uncle Daniel visits
* Tuesday - Dental appointment for myself
* Wednesday - Dental appointment for all the kids
* Sunday - Back-to-School Mtg for our homeschool mamas.
A last photo to share ~
A couple of nights ago, I made a bed-on-the-floor, right next to ours, for Miss Clementine after she had a bad dream. I woke up to find her like this... I guess she needed to be closer to her mama ;)
Good thing I saw her before I stepped on her!
Have a great week!!
~ Patty ~