Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The BIG Race!

It is every parents' duty to embarrass their children.  

Miss Sally and the neighbor, Eddie, swim for different swim teams.  They've always joked about having a race between the two of them. 

Hours after Sally and Eddie left for the mission trip, their fathers raced for them in Miss Clementine's baby pool  ;)







Shortly after the competition took place, photos appeared on Facebook so the teens (and their friends) could be proud of their fathers!

There was an inquiry as to how much these two fellas had to drink, to which they responded, "Athletes like this do not drink!"

(We don't get often, folks ;)

~  Patty  ~

8 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I hope the children were properly impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! We have the best neighbors! And David, well, he keeps the fun in our day to day life :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really was! Poor Miss Clementine did not know what to think! :)

      Delete
  3. I love it! Hilarious! You are such awesome parents. Way to go dads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally hilarious. I thought I was going to pee my britches when I was watching. LOL

      Delete
  4. HiLARious!! Thanks for making my morning. And again, you make me want to be your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever need to get out of the cold, you are welcome in TX!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails