Sunshine. The first time in a long time!
I am thankful for ~
(Our Lady of Innocence...my favorite image of Our Lady.)
What I am reading ~
I have some ideas for summer reading...
* A Catholic Parent's Tool Box - Raising Healthy Families in the 21st Century
* Rocking the Cradle - Raising Little Saints in a Lukewarm Culture
From the school room ~
* Stan the man is officially a fourth grader!
He successfully completed :
* This week is finals week for the older three girls.
Around our house ~
Group photos are not working for us at the moment.
In the mean time, I'll take 'em as I can get 'em.
From the kitchen ~
The kids planned and prepared my Mother's Day dinner (and dessert). And because she deserves the credit, Miss Mabel did the majority of the cooking and baking. That girl LOVES to be in the kitchen!
I am praying for ~
* All those who have asked me to pray for them
* All those who have a mother up in heaven
* All those who have a child in heaven
* All those women who desire to be a mother
I am listening to ~
* The hum of my refrigerator
* Stan scraping his spoon on the bowl of cereal
Coming down the pike ~
Tuesday - archery class for Miss Ester and Stan
Friday - Little Flower/ Little Women end-of-year tea party
Saturday - Orientation for Miss Sally's summer job
Final photo to share ~
Miss Charlotte, a little philly, was born at the stables last month. Isn't she precious??
Happy Mother's Day!
~ Patty ~