Outside my window ~
Which is a heck of a lot better than the ice.
And we do need the rain.
What I am thankful for ~
* This girl (14 years went by too quickly!)
* This priest (who does not mind wearing a play apron and playing wii)
Father is the chaplain at SMU (Southern Methodist University) Catholic Campus Ministry.
From the school room ~
* Spring break!!!!
* Miss Mabel and Stan the Man will begin an archery course this week.
* We are lying low this spring break. My van is scheduled to be fixed later in the week. Miss Ester is working at the spring break horse camp. Maybe we will get some Easter clothes/shoe shopping in.
What I am reading ~
* The Grace of Yes: Eight Virtues for Generous Living
From the kitchen ~
Well shoot! With my birthday last week and Miss Ester's yesterday, we actually ate out TWICE!
Around the house ~
* Miss Ester had a lovely birthday!!
Our horse lover is also an incredible artist. She and I perused pinterest and found the cake idea there.
I found the gift wrap, cute painter decorations, paper plates and napkins at Hobby Lobby. You can also find them on Amazon.
I am praying for ~
* my mom's continued recovery from knee surgery (Thanks for the prayers!)
* all those who have asked me to pray for them
* our priests
* the safety of Christians all over the world, but especially in the Middle East
What I am listening to ~
* Beauty and the Beast (Miss Clementine is hooked on it ;)
Coming down the pike this week ~
* Sunday - Miss Ester's 14th birthday
* Monday - Friday - Miss Ester will be working at the spring break horse camp
* Monday - Confirmation teacher meeting
* Tuesday - Archery class begins for Miss Mabel & Stan the Man
* Wednesday - Take the van in for repairs
Wishing y'all a GREAT week ahead!
~ Patty ~