Friday, February 20, 2015

What's For Sunday Dinner?

I saw these pictures on FB  (Thanks, Nancy!)....




David and I have to go to a parent planning meeting for this year's mission trip that Miss Sally and Ester will be attending.  I thought I'd keep it easy and use up ingredients from a dinner I did not get to earlier in the week.

Black Bean and Rice Burritos (recipe here)



Nothing fancy, but definitely easy!!  With a side of chips, salsa, and guacamole, we will definitely have our protein ;)

Dessert.

Miss Mabel will whipping up some Hello Dolly Bars (recipe here.)


These are so yummy!  With Miss Mabel honing in on her baking skills, this recipe will be a perfect match for her in the kitchen.

Stay warm my friends!

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. We have a double birthday party (two February birthdays! -- no wonder I never get bored in February) on Sunday and we'll be having baked ziti . I don't now what the birthday kids want for dessert yet, but my guess is we'll be having pie (none of my kids ever choose cake!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, Patty!
    I always get excited when I see this post of yours.
    Every single meal I have tried of yours has been divine. : )
    Have a great weekend.
    Still cold and snowy up here. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! And those first two pictures... hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow painting! I'm going to use that recipe for the burritos! Good idea for a Friday night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails