Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Unique and Fun Gift Ideas (from Christmas 2014)





(Personalized crayon holder from SouthernStitchery on Etsy.)


(Snap Circuits, a very fun alternative to way too many Legos.)



(This has to be the cutest board book ever!  The handle on the book makes it fun for carrying and pretend pouring.)



(Personalized, seersucker pajama bottoms for teenage girls.  Lori pointed me to the idea, and the shop was found at Stacysplace004 on Etsy. I think I want a pair myself!)



(This saint pillow was actually an embroidery kit that came with all the supplies and directions except the pillow filling, needle, and embroidery ring.  I saw these on Charlotte's Etsy shop.)

I think these ideas would make great Easter basket gifts as well!

~  Patty  ~


2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! I love that crayon holder, and the saint doll! I think my granddaughter would love both of those. And the monogrammed pj's are so cute! Thank you for providing links too, I'll have to wander over and check these out :)
    Wednesday blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails