Sunday, February 1, 2015

That Cake...

This is SO NOT my creation!

I love pinterest!  (It never fails me.)

I took a few photos of some tea pot cakes (I found on pinterest) into the bakery and let the cake ladies work their magic.  They took a little of this and a little of that to come up with this.



The tea pot was made of rice krispie treat and fondant.  The base was a chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling and butter cream frosting on the outside.

It really was too pretty to cut!

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Lord!! This is the prettiest thing I have ever seen! Have you ever watched "Cake Boss"? It's a reality show on cable. The head of the bakery makes cakes like this, so I've seen him use rice krispie treats for the construction part of cakes. Amazing!
    What a memorable cake for a memorable day. You are such a special mom my friend. Who will ever forget this creation?
    Happy Super Bowl Sunday :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, you made me *drool* when you mentioned the cake. And again, beautifully special cake for your sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I'm thinking of you and your birthday girl this week and the birthday girl next week!

      Delete
  3. Made out of rice crispies- who would have thought. So beautifully crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its looks so pretty. I believe you that it was hard to cut! Wish I could have seen her face when she saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rice Krispie Treats!! That is so funny....and sounds YUMMY. I thought it was too pretty to cut till heard what was on the inside. Any pictures of the cut up cake? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails