Vitamin D kind of day :)
What I am thankful for ~
* antibiotics for illnesses
* two whole nights of uninterrupted sleep (Praise the Lord!)
* adult friends and bowling dates
From the school room ~
* There are 13 weeks left in the school year.
* Miss Sally's research paper is due the end of this quarter. She's been working diligently on it.
* I am starting to formulate a high school curriculum plan for Miss Ester. She's interested in eventually studying something in the Equestrian field.
From the kitchen ~
(Apron and chef's hat, birthday gift from Grammy :)
What I am reading ~
Nothing new since Lent is coming next week. I have been working on those plans instead.
Around the house ~
(Eating off of the "sick tray" always makes being under-the-weather a little better.)
I am thinking about ~
Wanting to do something different to make my lenten journey more fruitful, I finally found my answer when Mary told me about Best Lent Ever by Matthew Kelly, author of Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic.
* I need to start stocking up on side walk chalk and bubbles. The days have been beautiful!
I am praying for ~
* the intentions of all those who have asked me to pray for them
* for our priests
* for peace in our world
* for our country
What I am listening to ~
Miss Clementine playing with her horse stable.
Coming down the pike this week ~
It's going to be a wild ride this week!
*Sunday - Feast of St. Josephine Bakhita
*Monday - Miss Clementine's birthday photos
*Monday - Miss Mabel's horse lessons
*Monday - Mandatory catechist class (part 1)
*Tuesday - dental appointment
*Wednesday - Miss Sally's eye appointment
*Thursday - Mandatory catechist class (part 2)
*Friday - Little Women's Club
*Saturday & Sunday - Swim meet
A last photo to share ~
(Taking a lunch break :)
Miss Mabel went out pig hunting with her daddy. No pigs were to be found, but there were plenty of armadillos. (No. No we don't hunt armadillos. Yuck.)
Hope your week is a fantastic one!
~ Patty ~