Outside my window ~
(It was near 80 over the weekend again.)
I am thankful for ~
* My family
* My faith
* Nourishing food
* The end of the semester
From the school room ~
* Except for Miss Sally (who is working hard at catching up on her schooling), we are officially done with the first semester of school!!! Woo Hoo!!!
* We will start the 3rd quarter on Tuesday, January 6, 2015.
From the kitchen ~
I was waiting to start our Christmas cookie baking until after finals. This week I plan on sitting down with the girls and making a list of all the different things we will be baking. Yum!
What I am reading ~
* Christmas and Advent With the Saints.
* All of these Christmas books...little by little :)
Around my house ~
In between tests and papers, we celebrated the feast of St. Nicholas!
And I managed to get the tree up. Whew! That was an all day job on Sunday.
I am thinking about ~
* Finishing up a few loose ends on my Christmas shopping list.
Coming down the pike this week ~
* Monday - Stan's speech evaluation. (He's been working hard the past six months.)
* Tuesday - Sally's follow up eye appointment
* Tuesday - Feast of St. Juan Diego
* Wednesday & Friday - Ester will be at the horse stables
* Friday - Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
* Friday - Sunday - Troops of St. George camp out
* Saturday - Feast of St. Lucy (This is the night we always drive around looking at Christmas lights!)
A final photo to share ~
My new ornament additions from our travels this year ::
The flamingo paddle boarding is when Jen and I hooked up in Florida for a weekend last May.
The other two ornaments are from the 8th grade trip to New Orleans that Miss Ester and I took in September.
Such great memories!!!
Here's to y'all...wishing you a great week ahead!
~ Patty ~