Sunday, December 28, 2014

Delicious New Christmas Recipes

Boy oh boy! did the Holy Ghost move me days before Christmas.  Wanting to grasp onto any Christmas spirit out there, I got online to look up some recipes that would make our Christmas dinner extra special this year.

I hit the jackpot.

Carrot Pecan Wild Rice (recipe here)



Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes (recipe here)



Cranberry Punch (recipe here)


That pretty punch you see there??  It was so delicious...not sugary like other punches tend to be.

How about you?  Try anything new this year?

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. We tried nothing new... I'm all about the recipes that I know will work (cuz I'm to scared to try something new... what if it won't be as good as...???) but next year, man, I'm making that cranberry punch for our Christmas eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't try anything new, just old favorites. Yum! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the punch idea! I like your container too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails