Friday, November 7, 2014

What's for Sunday dinner?

My beloved turns 46 on Sunday!

We usually use birthdays as a time to dine out as a family.  Actually, it is the only time we do as a family since it costs greatly.  Well, since we haven't had quality time lately as a couple, we decided that Saturday night he and I will make it a smokin' hot birthday date ;)

(He mentioned some pizza joint and I'm like....whu??  We have a chance to dine out and you want to go to a pizza joint??)

It is his birthday.

On Sunday, we will make a yummy birthday dinner at home.  He requested ::

BBQ Ribs (recipe here) and his Famous Cole Slaw (recipe here) and green beans.


Cheesy Potato Casserole (recipe here).

(Look at how little Miss Ester was in that picture?  Awe.)

And for dessert?

Just an old-fashioned chocolate cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (recipe here.)


Anyone else out there celebrating a birthday on November 9?

Have a great weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your man, Patty!
    Enjoy your date night...
    And that meal he chose?
    Delicious!!!!!!!
    Have a great weekend, my dear friend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband!! Yummy dinner! We have made those potatoes before- I sort of feel my arteries hardening while I am eating, but I figure for special occasions, it's okay (my daughter requests them for her special dinners). They are soooo good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!! We go out for birthdays, too. Actually, we go out once/week, but the birthday boy gets to pick the spot for his birthday.
    Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails