Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Feast of All Saints!

To all the saints in heaven, known and unknown, Happy Feast Day!


Angels, Archangels, 
Thrones, Dominions, 
Principalities, Powers, 
heavenly Virtues, 
Cherubim and Seraphim; 
all Saints of God, 
holy men and women, 
and especially my patrons: 
intercede for me 
that I may be worthy 
to offer this Sacrifice to almighty God, 
to the praise and glory of His name, 
for my own welfare 
and also that of all His holy Church. Amen.

All you saints in heaven, pray for us!

~  Patty  ~

1 comment:

  1. Same to you!
    I am a bit disappointed it falls on a Saturday this year...
    I always enjoy the All Saints Day mass on a weekday after Halloween.
    We will attend Mass this evening. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails