Friday, October 17, 2014

What's For Sunday Dinner?



Hee hee!

With this temperature drop, I decided to have a chili bar for Sunday dinner.

Chili
Crackers
Peppers
Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese
Baked Potatoes
Corn Bread

And y'all know dessert is my favorite meal ever, and since it is the season of everything-spice-and-pumpkin, I am going to whip up some  Pumpkin Squares, (recipe here).



What do you have planned for dinner?  Anything special?

Have a great weekend and a blessed Sunday~

Patty

3 comments:

  1. Kids got sick last Sunday, so our plans for white chili, cornbread and chocolate cake with in-laws were changed to this Sunday!

    Those pumpkin bars look amazing. I would make those but they are just way too tempting!!

    SO does 80 really feel cool and fall like once you get used to the warm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! Hahahahaha! My Sally told me on the way home that she saw an advertisement just the other day that read..."It's 85 degrees in Texas! It is now acceptable to listen to Christmas music!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Nothing more fun than a chilli bar! Anna adds so much sour cream to her chili that it turns white! We are going to friends from church for dinner tonight and I'm making Halloween popcorn balls for dessert and an apple cobbler. But I'll have to make a chili bar this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails