Friday, October 3, 2014

What's For Sunday Dinner?

Some weekends are busier than others.

This is one of them.

With four early mornings upon us, (starting yesterday), my head is telling me I am going to be very tired (and probably cranky) by Sunday afternoon.

Do you do crock pot dinners?

I love 'em!  Especially on our busier days.

This Sunday I am making Slow Cooker Zesty Chicken BBQ, recipe here.



I love the way a blog friend refers to the aroma this dinner puts off as it cooks...."My house smelled so good I could have eaten the walls!"  

Yup.

And for dessert...

Pumpkin Muffins!  Yum yum!


These are crazy easy...only two ingredients... (Recipe found here.)


Have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. I am here to say that I have made Patty's slow cooker chicken recipe from above...and it is AMAZING!!
    As are all of my sweet Boggy friend Patty's recipes!
    Patty, thanks for sharing...and I am with you...
    The crock pot is Mamma's best friend!
    Have a wonderful -if busy -weekend...
    Here's to sitting down to dinner on Sunday evening with all missions accomplished! : )
    P.S. Any cool fall weather down there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Yum. I have made that chicken before and it is one of our favorites here. Great for busy days! I just made those muffins the other week, but it called for yellow cake mix. We gobbled them up. They were simple and delicious. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these recipes! I definitely need to try both - they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make those pumpkin muffins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails