Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day by Day Pictures

Once upon a blogging time, I participated in a "This Moment" link up, but it has been a couple of years since I last did that - at least.

So, two weeks ago, I tried to take a photo (or two) every day of the week.

 Monday


 Tuesday




 Wednesday


Thursday

(I had 4" cut off.)

(Miss Clementine drew me ;)


Friday


Saturday


Sunday


(David taught the kids how to whittle wood...they made spoons.)



It was a fun self-assigned photo project, one which made me pause more  often and to breathe in all the goodness in my life.  (To appreciate that goodness.)

I am not sure I could do this every single day, but I think I will want to do this more often.

Hope you are having a good start to your week!

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. I loved this daily thing...Love your hair...love that spoon--really? He whittled it? Amazing. How fun!
    Clementine on the bed, reading, looks so big!!

    How did you do at your garage sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! I've been doing a little of that on Instagram. It really does make you stop to appreciate the little things...The ones that truly matter. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! I love little glimpses of life. And your hair looks totally fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails