Thursday, October 16, 2014

Crock Pot Pork Chops

This is one of those go-to recipes when I am drawing a blank for my crock pot days.  I realized I never added it to my blog recipes.  Many of you probably already have a very similar recipe yourselves.

It's so easy to prepare that the kids can do it for me.

Crock Pot Pork Chops


Ingredients :

1 can of cream of mushroom (or cream of chicken) soup

1 can of milk

carrots, peeled (however many you prefer)

2-3 lbs boneless, pork chops

Salt & Pepper to taste, (and whatever other kinds of seasoning you like to use on pork chops)

Directions :

1.  Season your pork chops and lie them in your crock pot.

2.  In a mixing bowl, combine the soup and milk, mixing well.  Pour over the pork chops, stirring it afterward, making sure the meat is coated.


3.  Add your carrots, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.


I serve mine with noodles or rice, whichever the kids are in the mood for.

See?  So simple!

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. ANY recipe from Patty is going in my crockpot!!!!!
    Thank you for this.
    I never make pork chops.
    Because I tend to overcook them.
    As in...needing a saw to cut through them.
    These look.......Amazing! : )
    What would I do without you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Me, Too!!! I was afraid of "worms" so I cooked the snot out of them. This is the only way I have ever been successful with pork chops!

      Delete
  2. Yum! I'll be needing easy meals like this, for sure! (PS been following along with all your great posts, just not commenting much…things are changing here on the nut farm, just one week to go before my due date with #6….) :o) Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about you, and this recipe would be easy for your older ones to prepare when you are resting :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Patty! This looks so good! And perfect for those chilly fall nights. I love carrots, and I have a very narrow vegetable palate, so this is great. Do you mean by 'a can of milk' the sweetened condensed milk?
    Happy weekend, hope it's restful and joyful too :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. I just use the soup can for milk once I empty out the soup.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails