Friday, September 19, 2014

What's For Dinner?

Last Sunday...I served up some of my "old" recipes.



Shredded Turkey Breast, recipe found here.

I cooked the boneless turkey breast in the crock pot on Saturday and served it on Sunday.  Easy meal!  This is shredded turkey meat, chicken broth, and stuffing...all mixed in together and served on a bun.


BTW, I make that shredded turkey breast meal for parties...a super easy, in advance, type of meal.



Tomato, Basil, and Feta Cheese, recipe found here.

Tomatoes and cucumbers...this recipe rockes!




Ranger Cookies, recipe found here.

I could eat these all.  day.  long!

I substitute the shortening with butter.  Butter just makes everything taste better!


What's on your Sunday menu this week?

Enjoy!

Patty 

4 comments:

  1. We are going to the farmers market tomorrow- I think I will get some tomatoes, cucumbers and feta!
    There is a greek diner near us that serves a similar dish. So Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food always looks amazing! I've seen those cookies called, "1 cup cookies" and "George Bush cookies"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama used to make Ranger Cookies for Daddy a lot. They are so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails